About Snap Innovations
We are on a mission to discover new technologies and new ways of doing things. Through our advancements in technology, we want to make the world a better place.
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking to work for one of the leading financial technology companies?
What You Will Do At Snap Innovations?
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the compliance and regulatory advisory function across business operations in the APAC region
- Oversee compliance functions compliance matters including AML/CFT, Licensing, KYC, Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions and familiarity with MAS regulations.
- Manage Austrac’s regulatory engagement strategy as well as handle regulatory inquiries.
- Develop and implement compliance policies and practices, including AML for cryptocurrency products.
- Manage APAC regulatory engagement strategy as well as handle regulatory inquiries in relation to the Payment Service Act license and ongoing conduct of business requirements, as well as comply and keep up to date with all relevant MAS notices.
- Responsible for identifying any potential risk and ensure the business is protected against financial crimes by implementing compliance controls and risk management.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews of existing policies or company audits actively to ensure that the company is compliant with laws, rules, and regulations. As required, supervise members of the compliance function.
- Develop, implement, and update a compliance monitoring program that ensures local requirements are addressed.
- Stay abreast of regulatory trends and developments that impact business areas and advise on any material impacts on current activities.
- Managing external legal firms and outsourcing of compliance tasks
Our Ideal Candidates Would Have
- Degree holder in Law, Finance or any related disciplines.
- Hold formal compliance (including any AML/CFT) accreditations (e.g. ACAMS, IBF accreditation).
- Exposure in applying Payment Services Act (PSA) Licensing
- Sufficient expertise in overseeing a firm’s compliance function with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a compliance role in either a financial institution, fintech, payments, crypto company, or start-up.
- Strong passion for cryptocurrency, blockchain, and FinTech.
- Experience dealing with regulators and interest in navigating an emerging regulatory environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and Mandarin due to the need to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborative but with strong opinions of your own.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented and effective time management.
What else are waiting for you?
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of the future of financial technology by doing something meaningful.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Passionate and collaborative team
- Family-like environment
- Up-level your technical skills and capital market knowledge
- Multi-cultural environment
Does Snap Innovations sound like the place you want to work? Apply for a job today.
What you do today will determine your tomorrow!