About Snap Innovations
Founded in 2011, Snap Innovations is an artificial intelligence, blockchain, financial trading, and technology solutions company. Our clients include blockchain companies, banks, brokers, hedge funds, and proprietary trading firms.
We are on a mission to discover new technologies and new ways of doing things. Through our advancements in technology, we want to make the world a better place.
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking to work for one of the leading financial technology companies?
What You Will Do At Snap Innovations?
- Support the entire applications (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solution
Our Ideal Candidates Would Have
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields (Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent)
- At least 2 years experience in the related fields is required
- Fluent in English (Mandarin is an advantage)
- Strong analytical thinking, detail orientation, able to work under minimum supervision
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking (Retrofit, Axios, Alamofire, etc)
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in (Junit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc)
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns – MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture
- Knowledge in mobile application library and integration (goodle products, facebook, Instagram, etc)
What else are waiting for you?
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of the future of financial technology by doing something meaningful.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Passionate and collaborative team
- Family-like environment
- Up-level your technical skills and capital market knowledge
- Multi-cultural environment
Does Snap Innovations sound like the place you want to work? Apply for a job today.
What you do today will determine your tomorrow!