About Snap Innovations
Founded in 2011, Snap Innovations is an artificial intelligence, blockchain, financial trading, and technology solutions company. Our clients include blockchain companies, banks, brokers, hedge funds, and proprietary trading firms.
We are on a mission to discover new technologies and new ways of doing things. Through our advancements in technology, we want to make the world a better place.
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking to work for one of the leading financial technology companies?
What You Will Do At Snap Innovations?
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network security solutions.
- Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource.
- Performing vulnerability and penetration tests, identifying and defending against threats, and developing disaster recovery plans.
- Configuring security systems, analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements.
- Monitoring network traffic for suspicious behavior.
- Creating network policies and authorization roles and defending against unauthorized access, modifications, and destruction.
- Consulting with staff, managers, and executives about best security practices and providing technical advice.
- Configuring and supporting security tools, such as firewalls and anti-virus software.
- Training staff to understand and use security protocols.
- Manage all the companies’ network across the country.
Our Ideal Candidates Would Have
- Minimum S1 Majoring in computer science / Computer Engineering / Informatics
- Basic Understanding of IT Infrastructure (Computer Storage, network)
- Experience in basic OS Operation (Windows, Linux)
- Well versed knowledge of IP Protocol (TCP/IP) networking routing and switching protocols, VPN, Firewall, WAF, Load Balancer, IPS, DNS, anti-DDos, end point security protection (mikrotik / Paloalto / forti gate)
- Knowledge or experience in cloud infrastructure and networking is a plus.
- Ability to see a task through from assignment to completion with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work off-hours for project implementation, break-fix, and other standby requirement
- Work under pressure; resistant and quick at learning new things
- Able to work both in an individual and a team
- Good communicator; good personality and have strong work motivation
- Have any IT network Certifications
- Very experience to do cross country network support
What else are waiting for you?
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of the future of financial technology by doing something meaningful.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Passionate and collaborative team
- Family-like environment
- Up-level your technical skills and capital market knowledge
- Multi-cultural environment
Does Snap Innovations sound like the place you want to work? Apply for a job today.
What you do today will determine your tomorrow!