As part of our fast-growing Financial Services sales team, you will play a key role in building and cultivating relationships and opportunities within existing Snap Innovations’ clients as well as selling new service offerings and solutions. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative, high quality solutions to meet our clients’ business needs.
If you are interested in being part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued, take a moment and explore the below job opportunity.
- Generate leads in financial services through meetings / presentations at conferences, partner contacts, contacts in client organizations.
- Identify and secure meetings with the right contacts in the client organization; anchor meetings and pursue any opportunities generated with the link up with external partners and referrals. Research and provide analysis on all key accounts to attain an understanding of needs, develop solutions to focus on customers’ pain points.
- Work closely with the right team internally (support, project, developments).
- Provide intelligence on competition, figure out the target price, help get the internal approvals, co-develop and provide inputs to model / solution and provide content as is necessary.
- Negotiate teaming agreements and prices with external partners. Negotiate terms and conditions. Effectively handover the project to delivery for execution
- Creating a pipeline of opportunities across the service mix (buyside/sellside), creating a long term relationship with the prospect
- University degree in Finance or Business Administration or related disciplines
- 2 years’ experience in sales relating to trading systems with respect to different asset classes dealing in Equities, Futures, FX & cryptocurrency or sales in financial or banking industry
- Good knowledge in financial products
- Strong sense in team work and self-motivated, with communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed