SNAP INNOVATIONS is looking for full time in Data Analyst to join the SNAP RESEARCH team.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Work daily with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. For this purpose, you are expected to be involved in the process of conducting complex data analysis and deliver business insights, in addition to join our data scientists in the design of applied data science software products.
- Work in a diverse, international setting team who are experts in various topics. We offer training and onsite opportunities to other offices.
- The role is based in Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh office (preferable) or in Singapore office
Data Analyst – Job Requirements:
- Bachelor, Master degree, or PhD candidate in quantitative field (engineering or economics) or related technical discipline
- Detail-oriented, production-oriented, knowledgeable in data analysis, data visualization and plot charts
- Willing to learn and engage with new domain knowledge in accordance to our business users
- Good background in math and statistics, familiar with processing numerical data
- Familiar with SQL query
- Knowledge in Machine Learning or Data Mining is a plus
*We thank you for your interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Snap Innovations is a technology company focusing on areas of Artificial Intelligence, Fintech and Blockchain. We aim to be always at the forefront of technologies and seek to break new grounds all the time. Established in 2011 based on the early research work in Snap Decision Making Model, we extended our work on AI to various areas of Fintech and Blockchain. In terms of coverage, we expand from our head office in Singapore to many international offices.